Returns & Warranty
TO REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT CLICK HERE
You have now successfully registered your warranty information
Returns & Warranty
You are entitled to choose a refund OR repair OR exchange OR credit if the products you've bought are: - Faulty - Significantly different to those shown or described to you - Not doing what they are supposed to do When you buy, you should choose carefully. You do not automatically get a refund for simply changing your mind, unless this was a condition of the sale or part of the seller's advertised policy. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase. Any item purchased on-line for exchange must be in original condition, unmarked and in its packaging with the original tags still attached. For you own convenience items purchased on-line by domestic customers may be returned for exchange at any of our outlet stores under the above conditions. Please bring with you your receipt and the credit card used to make the original purchase if applicable.
We are than happy to exchange your item for another of equal or greater value. Please follow the below returns procedure when returning your item for exchange. Items can only be exchanged for an item of equal or greater value of the original item purchased. Should you wish to exchange for an alternative item please enclose with your goods a postage paid, self addressed bag sufficient to return your purchase to you. All postage costs will be covered by the customer. Please ensure your name, address, phone number and instructions are clearly indicated and send to:
PO Box 579
Moorabbin VIC 3189
Bollé sunglasses and ski goggles are warranted for two years from date of purchase against defects in materials and/or workmanship. Bollé will replace or repair at our option, free of charge with proof of purchase of any Bollé sunglass or ski goggle found to be defective during the warranty period. For this warranty to apply, purchase must have been made in Australia from an authorised Bollé dealer and you must still have the proof of purchase. Only authentic Bollé products will be warranted. This warranty shall not apply to any defect or damage caused by improper or unreasonable use of this product. Bollé lenses are not warranted against scratching. Ski goggle lenses are not unbreakable and are not designed to withstand severe impact. They are designed to provide protection against solar radiation, wind and snow only. All warranties that are implied by law are also limited for two years from date of purchase
Consumers may send damaged or defective product with proof of purchase from an authorised Bollé dealer to:
PO BOX 579
Moorabbin VIC 3189
If your Bollé product is no longer under the limited warranty and had been damaged caused by accident and/or normal use, Bollé will inspect and quote the cost of repair (if possible) for the customer's approval. Please contact customer service on 1300 138 098 for more information.
Congratulations on your purchase of Bollé Sunglasses. With over 50 years in the sunglass business, Bollé continues to design and develop the most durable, comfortable and functional sunglass product in the industry. Please take care of your Bollé sunglasses. When are not wearing them, store them in their corresponding pouch or case. All lenses are treated with premium quality hard coatings to help limit scratching. However the lenses are not scratch proof. Take a few basic precautions to preserve the lens:
- To clean lenses, blow loose particles off the lenses, then clean with a Bollé optical lens cloth or soft cotton cloth
- Mild liquid soap and warm water can also be used on the cloth
- Never use paper products to clean lenses
- Never use a chemical cleaner or cleaning agent containing ammonia
- Avoid highly abrasive salt water
- Store sunglasses in their protective case or pouch, not face down on any surface or loose in your pocket or purse where objects may damage lenses
- Do not leave sunglasses where conditions are intensely hot or cold (for example, the dashboard of your car)
Please take care of your Bollé Goggles. When you are not wearing your goggles, store them in their protective pouch. Never leave your goggles in the intense heat, and avoid leaving the goggles lens face down on any hard surface. By taking a few precautions to preserve the lenses, they will last for many years. Please keep in mind, Bollé Eyewear does not warrant against normal wear, including lens scratching or accidental frame breakage
- If interior surface of the lens becomes wet or covered with snow, DO NOT WIPE dry. This will damage the anti-fog coating applied to the interior surface and reduce its effectiveness over time.
- To clear the lenses, simply shake the snow or moisture from the goggle and let air dry. This will allow the lens to recover without damaging the anti-fog coating.
- To clean the lenses, always rinse first under warm water. Dry the outside surface with a soft cloth or use the Bollé protective pouch included with the goggle (on most models). Dry the inside surface by letting it air dry.
All Bollé lenses exceed Australian and New Zealand Standards for UV protection, impact resistance and optical clarity (AS/NZS:1067.1 STANDARDS)