LAIKA White Monogram Matte
Phantom Vermillon Blue Cat 1 to 3
- Stabilized photochromic technology up to -25°C, outstanding optical clarity and shock resistance with NXT material and 100% UV protection.
- Free shipping above £150
- Hassle-free returns
- 2-year warranty on all products
- Weight: 127g
- Equalizer® vents
- Wide field of view
- Double lens
- UV protection
- Flow-Tech® venting
- Anti-fog treatment P80+
- Carbo Glas® anti-scratch
- Siliconised strap
- Optical clip compatible
- NXT® photochromic lens
Because it was not enough, we have added to our Phantom lens a semi-polarized film (50% polarization), becoming Phantom+. When a 100% polarized lens fully blocks all reflections caused by the sun on snow, the Bollé 50% polarized film works like a moderately dense net that reduces distracting glare while getting enough light transmission through the lens in order to distinguish ice from snow. Phantom+ equipped with this technology offers an optimized reading of the terrain while reducing eye fatigue.
WHAT IS PHANTOM?
Phantom lens combines four advanced technologies that revolutionize vision on snow :
- Made with NXT® material to deliver greater definition
- Molecular photochromic filter adapting to any light condition
- LTS technology (Low Temperature Sensitivity) ensures high photochromic performance, even in low temperatures
- Semi-polarized film to reduce distracting glare and enhance contrast (available on Phantom +)
Made with the best of optics technology material to deliver greater definition
- Optimal clarity
- High impact resistance
- Chemical resistance
- 100% UV protection
- NXT® MATERIAL LENS
- TRADITIONAL LENS
Phantom lens technology achieves a wide range visible light transmission, ensuring precise visual acuity in all weather conditions, including the most extreme. The lens tint changes with the light from cat.1 to cat.3 in less than 30 seconds. ENHANCED VISION WHATEVER THE CONDITIONS.
Bollé has advanced the performance of photochromic technology to an entirely new level. The Phantom lens with exclusive LTS Technology (Low Temperature Sensitivity), delivers improved activation, darkening or lightening whether the temperature is -10°C or 20°C.