1. What information do we collect about you on our Sites and Social Media Pages?
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including when you provide us information, when we observe or collect information through technology, when we receive information about you from third parties, and/or when we collect information on our Social Media Pages.
Information You Provide
We may ask you to provide information about yourself directly to our Sites, such as the following:
· email address
· telephone number
· payment information
· username and password
· personal preferences
We may also allow you to use your personal social media account, on social media sites (“Personal Social Media Account”), to provide information to us when you participate in certain features on our Sites. This information may include any information you have shared on your Personal Social Media Accounts, such as the following:
· your name
· profile picture
· user ID
· list of friends
· work history
It is possible that we will be able to continue collecting this information from your Personal Social Media Accounts should the information be revised by you later. You may choose not to provide us with certain requested information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of the features on our sites.
Information Observed or Collected Through Technology
- Navigational Information. Navigational information, such as the following, is collected by us and our third-party service providers when you use our Sites:
· browser type and version
· operating system
· the Internet service provider used to access our Sites
· IP Address
· use of links to arrive at our Sites
· web pages requested and viewed
· time spent on our Sites
· for our mobile websites and apps, technical information about the device used, such as screen size, cookie support by the device and how images may appear
- Location Information. Our Sites and emails include features that may require collecting different types of location information that we then use for the specific feature you have selected, such as:
· Email. Our emails may use your IP Address to determine the postal code where you are located when you open the email. This allows us to tailor content to you.
Information Obtained from Third parties
We may combine information about you from other sources with the information we have collected about you on our Sites or Social Media Pages.
Information Collected on our Social Media Pages
2. How do we use the information we collect about you?
The information we learn from you helps us personalize your experience with us and our communications to you and helps us continually improve your experience on our Sites.
We use the information you provide, information collected through your Personal Social Media Accounts, and information collected on our Social Media Pages for things like:
· opening an online account
· servicing our customers
· advertising and marketing, including emails and postal mail
· personalizing your experience when visiting our Sites
· responding to your inquiries
· market research and surveys
· conducting events, promotions, and contests.
· fulfilling your orders and/or requests
We use navigational information gathered through technology for determining things like:
· which parts of our Sites are most visited or used
· the effectiveness of our Sites
· difficulties in accessing our Sites
· the number of visitors to our Sites
· average time spent on our Sites
· any programming errors or failures on any of our Sites
We use information collected through cookies and similar technology to determine many of the same things listed for navigational information above. In addition, cookies and similar technology are used for things like:
· personalizing your experience on our Sites
· serving tailored ads on other sites, as described above
· tailoring marketing to you based on your preferences on or use of our Sites
· determining return visitors
· measuring the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use third-party analytics providers, such as Google Analytics, to measure traffic and usage trends, and to help us better understand your use of and interaction with our Sites and Social Media Pages. For more information on how Google uses data when you use our website, click here.
Similar to the navigational information described above, the social media sites where we have our Social Media Pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to us about visitors to our Social Media Pages. This allows us to better understand and analyze our user growth, general demographic information about the users of, and interaction with content on, our Social Media Pages.
3. Do we share your information with third parties?
We may share your personal information with the following:
· our contractors, vendors and affiliates so that they can provide information to you about their and our products and services,
· our contractors, vendors, affiliates and third-party service providers in order to perform tasks on our behalf such as the following:
o facilitating your purchase
o assisting in servicing our products
o providing and improving our communications with you
o cloud based and hosting services
o assisting in our advertising
· third parties so that they can offer products or services
· when it is necessary for completing or servicing any transactions that you have authorized and, in some instances, to verify the existence or condition of your account with a financial institution, credit bureau or other third party
· as required to cooperate with a subpoena, search warrant or other legally valid inquiry, court order or other legal process, or as required or permitted by law
· to protect the rights, property or safety of our website, our users or others, including where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
· as necessary and appropriate to protect us from harm due to fraud or other illegal activities.
4. What choices do you have over how we use your information?
We give you choices about the information we collect and how we communicate with you.
- Email: You may opt-out of our marketing emails by following the instructions listed in the email that you received. However, even if you opt-out you may still receive non-marketing emails, such as customer service communications.
- Mobile Device Location Information. Your mobile device settings may allow you to disable location-based services, which will prevent our Sites from accessing your precise mobile device location information. We recommend you review the help or user manual provided with your device for instructions.
- Desktop Device Location Information. Your desktop web browser may allow you to remove permission you granted through your desktop device for our Sites to access your location information and/or completely block requests for location information. We recommend you review the help or user manual provided with your browser for instructions.
- Email Location Information. Your email program may allow you to prevent the pixel tags or images in the emails you receive from us from downloading, which will also prevent our service provider from accessing your location information. You can also unsubscribe from receiving our emails, as described in the “Email” section above.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies: If you do not want us to deploy cookies in your browser, you can opt out by setting your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a website tries to put a cookie in your browser software. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you can still use the Sites, although your ability to use some of the features may be affected. You should also note that our systems may not recognize “Do Not Track” headers from some or all browsers.
For information about opt out programs that third party advertising companies participate in, and the effect of opting out, click the following: DAA Opt Out click here or NAI Opt Out click here. By clicking these websites, you will then leave our Site for another online site where you may specify your preferences under that opt-out program. You can also click the preference icon that may appear on some of our advertising served through these technologies
- Postal Marketing: If you no longer want to receive marketing materials from us via regular postal mail, please email us at NA.Support@bollebrands.com and tell us that you want to be removed from our postal mailing list, including the postal address you wish to have removed.
- California Opt-Out Rights: Under California law, if you are a resident of California and have previously communicated with us, you may make a written request to us about how we have shared your personal information during the prior calendar year with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, we are allowed to provide you with a cost-free means to opt-out of such sharing rather than providing the information about these third parties. We are providing the opportunity to opt out, which you can do by submitting an opt-out request via email to NA.Support@bollebrands.com. This email should include your name, all of the postal addresses and email addresses that you have provided to us, and a request to opt-out of sharing your personal information.
5. How do we secure your information on our Sites?
Our Sites utilize commercially reasonable precautions, including, encryption technology, firewalls, and other reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures designed to protect the personal information in our custody or control from unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Moreover, we regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. While we implement these security measures on our Sites, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
We may enable you to navigate to third-party websites through links on our Sites. We do this for your convenience. If it is not one of our Sites, we do not endorse, may not have any affiliation with, do not control and aren't responsible for those third-party websites and/or their Internet and web practices. Whether the third-party content appears within our Site environment (like a map frame), or you leave our Site for another website to view it, the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of those other websites govern your online experience. Please review their terms of service and privacy policies if you have any question about their practices.
7. How can I contact Bolle Brands?
Effective as of: 21 May, 2021